I appreciate this guy's sense of humor. I don't appreciate his distaste for the creme in the OREO! How do you eat your OREOS? I'm a split-n-dunk-in-milk kinda gal. I don't need a hatchet to do it.
This just happens to be a production backed by Portland advertising company Wieden + Kennedy. And David Neevel, the physicist is really David Neevel the ad guy. Very creative those W+K dudes...
Eddie, the Oregon Zoo's elderly otter, works out to reduce arthritis pain. He's got mad skills! WessyWes would be proud!
Remember Isaac and Amy's big proposal/engagement? Here's the latest from the Portland couple - a thank you to the people that made their relationship possible: the families! I dare you to watch without a box of Kleenex. ADORABLE.
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
7. Be aware that how you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: "I cannot bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death. Remember that I love you.